The Goodness Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nine Eleven Humor - just hear me out, ok.

Go down

Nine Eleven Humor - just hear me out, ok. Empty Nine Eleven Humor - just hear me out, ok.

Post  Joel Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:20 pm

.Nine Eleven Humor - just hear me out, ok. 50643a2
So Friday I got up and got dressed for work and thought my outfit needed a little extra. So I grabbed one of Rachel's old seventies scarves and tied it around my neck. Yes I looked very hipster. I have never worn a scarf before, aside from working on a roof or in a garden. Rachel told me not to wear it, said it looked silly. I rode my bike to work and noticed a lot of people staring at me. I thought, you cannot handle my hipness can you? I got on the elevator and this old guy in a cowboy hat got on and spent the whole time mean-balling me with his angry eyes. He got off and this older guy I work with and respect for his apt sense of humor gets on. "Howdy partner!" he says, acknowledging my scarf. After the elevator closed he leans in towards me and whispers confidentially in my ear, "I secretly support Arafat too." What?! I thought as we got to our floor. We walked to our desks, and then, pop! I was wearing a black and white Taliban/PLO/Islam/Terrorist scarf on 9/11 and hadn't even realized it. Because I'm just naturally hardcore like that.

...I laughed the whole time as I took it off.
Joel
Joel
Admin

http://www.joellueders.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum