The Goodness Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

info to include on your checks

Go down

info to include on your checks Empty info to include on your checks

Post  sam Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Alright- this is very new to me, but this forum seems the best place to share this particular treasure:

I enter data all day long, it's not nearly as bad as it sounds because I get to play with animals on my breaks, but keying addresses and entering donations is what I do for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Everyone has their names on their checks, a few paranoid just have their names, and street address. One particular individual who gives to the organization I work for also includes his shoe size, right there under his driver's license and address. I can't help but be curious about this person and why he has published his shoe size, it's not a remarkable size, just a mediocre 10 1/2.

This may be small in the ways of Awesome, but it makes my day and boosts my imagination.

sam

Back to top Go down

info to include on your checks Empty Re: info to include on your checks

Post  rachel Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:29 am

Ha Ha! That's amazing! I'm now motivated to sent along some kind of secret note on my checks to brighten the day of whoever has to look at them.
rachel
rachel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum